Sunday, April 6, 2008

A True Friend!


I just wanted to take the time today to let a true friend know how much she is appreciated and loved. I can't even imagine my life without having Ashley as a friend. She has taught me so much about life: how to be a friend, how to care for 24 teenage girls, how to clean a hip-hop routine, how to control OCD (hehe), but most importantly - how to love family and friends. I am going to miss Ashley so tremendously that words can't even express. She has been a complete joy to work with at Davis High School, and I have been so proud to call her my C0-Coach! I know that we will still keep in touch, but practices won't be the same without her sitting to my left (always to my left!) I love you Ashley and just wanted you to know that! You are an amazing woman and have not only been a fabulous coach and mentor to 100's of D'Ettes, but also to me.

1 comment:

Jessica Reeves said...

Hi Terri,

I found your blog through Ashley's and I was so excited to see some pictures of your cute family! You look gorgeous! I hope things are going well for you. I'm sad Ashley is leaving D'Ettes! Does that leave just you?? I hope to see you soon. I'll have to come visit!

Jessica (Johnson) Reeves