Tuesday, February 19, 2008

NYC here we come!!


In about a month I am going to NYC with the Davis Drill Team. I am so excited because I've never been to New York! Plus, I get to go with so many amazing people and spend some time just seeing the sights. We will be competing at the Champion Dance Competition at the College of Staten Island. It will be an exhilirating weekend... It will be a great way to celebrate a successful year with the drill team, and to win some more competitions (hopefully!) If you want to see the schedule for the competition in NYC go to this link and check it out - http://championtoursandevents.com/ny-regional.html

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya go D'ettes!! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

John, Amanda and Clara said...

TEACH! What's up! I was blog surfing today and found your cute blog! I can't believe how big and adorable your children are! Sounds like fun to go to New York! Hope all is well!

Amanda Palsson Armstrong

PS I only started blogging in January, so I am still pretty new too!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh you betcha..
New York better be ready because the d'ettes are in town :]]!

KO said...

Terri-
It's amazing the blogs you come across. It's been such a networking tool in keeping in touch with friends and family. Good luck on the trip! New York Sounds like a blast... can't wait to see the results!

Marci + Dan said...

Hey Terri: I'm living in NYC and will try to come and see your gals perform. Good luck!